WELCOME - THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEB SITE
2007 saw the 90th anniversary of the founding of Lions in Chicago, U.S.A. Over 1.3 million Lions members in 193 countries and geographic areas answer the needs that challenge the communities of the world. Throughout the world Lions tackle tough problems like blindness, drug abuse prevention and diabetes awareness. Through our Lions Clubs International Foundation we provide immediate and sustained relief in time of disaster and offer long-term assistance to those in need.
Solihull Lions Club is one of the nine hundred Lions Clubs in the UK & Ireland, over 60 in the Midlands and 9 in and around Solihull.
Please look through our web pages, hopefully you will find plenty to interest you. If you:
- • Would like to take part in any of our events
- • Would like to support us through sponsorship or a donation
- • Know of any local causes deserving our support
- • Have any questions that are not presently answered on our website
- • Would like to give some of your time to help with any of our activities, or even
- • Would like to increase your circle of friends
Find out more about becoming a member of the largest service organisation in the world, please email Lion President Stephen Walker